These are just some of the recommended courses to attend:
- Northwick park Radiology course (worth doing early, more than you’ll need to know day to day, all the pearls, you’ll see 500+ films – and you get a free book!).
- All the BTS short courses are very good quality. These vary year-to-year. Particularly recommended are the BTS Radiology course, the BTS NIV course, and the Update on PEs course.
- Introduction to Bronchoscopy course – you will receive details about this interactive, theory- and simulator-based course at the Royal Free on joining the programme
- Brompton ILD course
- ATS ILD course (worth going if you are at ATS anyway, good value and ideal to do in first few years)
- The BTS has a list of non-BTS courses that may be of interest to members
- Brompton Modules of Bronchoscopy course