Can’t be bothered to sign in to synapse? Well, never fear, you won’t miss anything with this handy round up of recent links to external educational events (both Respiratory and GIM) and important updates from synapse and beyond.
An important date for your diaries is the 2014 ARCP/RITA Friday 11 July 2014 for North East Thames (added to Google calendar). Get your ePortfolio ready for scrutiny by checking the ARCP decision aid.
- 27/11/13: Junior doctors in patient safety: ideas for improvement and innovation
- 04/12/13 18.00: Bruce Eschaya-Chauvin, Medical Advisor to the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), will discuss the ‘Health Care in Danger’ project undertaken by the ICRC to tackle the violence against healthcare. £5-10
- 23/01/14: The biology of ageing and clinical implications. £80
- 03/12/13 19.00: Teach-in – traveller’s diseases for the generalist. Free.
- 21/01/14: TB – practical management, diagnosis, inpatient and outpatient care. £189
- 04/02/13 19.00: Teach-in – endocrinology on the medical take. Free.
- 27/11/13 – 28/11/13: Acute and General Medicine Conference. £199
- 06/12/13 – 07/12/13: Cambridge Medical Seminars – Infectious Diseases and Endocrinology. Reasonably priced high quality GIM CPD in lovely Cambridge, just a 45min train ride away
- BMA Research Grants 2014: ten research grants administered under the auspices of the Board of Science, funded by legacies left to the BMA. Grants totalling approximately £500,000 are awarded annually. The 2014 research grants will be available to apply for online on the BMA website from 10 December this year – www.bma.org.uk The application deadline is 14 March 2014 at 5pm.
No comments yet.