In case you missed it in BTS news:
BTS and the Federation of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the UK are seeking to appoint two members of the Respiratory Medicine SCE Board. Further details are available on the MRCP(UK) website.
The advert does not state that they are specifically looking for Consultants. Anyone applying must:
- hold the MRCP(UK) or an equivalent postgraduate diploma
- be practising as a specialist in Respiratory Medicine, and a member or fellow of one of the
- be registered with a licence to practise and in good standing on the GMC specialist register
- be actively engaged in the training of junior doctors in the UK (or within the last two years)
- be up-to-date as appropriate with relevant national guidelines, CPD requirements, employer’s
equality and diversity training and appraisal process
Closing date: 4 June 2018. Please send any queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No comments yet.